Greetings, dear visitors, and thank you for your interest in our group. Do you consider yourself a vampire novelist? Do you compose stories of the undead, be it in novel or short story, poem or vignette, original characters and stories, or fan-fiction, then you may join this group! It's a simple click away. We have just a few simple rules for you:
1. Any work submitted to our gallery must be about vampires. How you choose to interpret the vampire mythology is up to you. Also, we are a literature-based group. No pictures or drawings please. (Although we are happy to add visual pieces to our favorites.)
2. Fan-fiction is permitted, but attribution to the source material must be given.
3. You must submit your work to the proper folder in our gallery. If you wish to write your own original story, you shall recieve your own folder.
4. Place your best foot forward. Take some pride in editing your work. After all, immortal works deserve to be fit for posterity.
5. Works containing mature content must be labelled.
6. We reserve the right to decline any pieces not properly submitted.
7. We also reserve the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
It is our hope you join us in our danse macabre, either as sinner or saint, friend or foe, creator or created, master or servant. The realm of the nocturne is open to all.